Friday, August 1, 2008

Persistance will pay off

When I started my credit repair months ago, I was well aware that it would take time and a lot of patience. I felt like I was making progress with my situation. However, Experian is another story. After 5 letters, they have only deleted one account off my credit report. I'm referring to old paid off accounts that the statue of limitations is expiring soon anyways. Experian is being really tough, so I sent one final letter before filing a complaint with the FTC. (I think I mentioned them in a previous blog. ) If the credit bureau isn't cooperating and seemingly ignoring your requests, you can file a complaint with the FTC. Supposedly, the credit bureaus don't want any trouble from the FTC. Hopefully, I will see some positive results from this. Needless to say I am frustrated, but I am definitely keeping up the fight. I know I will reap big rewards in the end.

No comments: